This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 642224
You can find below a list of MSc thesis using FREEWAT.
- Modelling approach for the analysis of interactions among the coastal aquifers of the Adriatic portion of the Salento Peninsula Francesco Caruso, Università del Salento (Italy), 2019
- A numerical study for the delimitation of a pumping well capture zone in the Treviso Province Enrico Michieletto, Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy), 2019
- Estimating annual recharge to the Sarakhs aquifer using FREEWAT Narges Nabizadeh Chamazcoti, Shahrood University of Technology (Iran), 2019
- Implementation of a flow model for managing the deep, karst aquifer of the Adriatic part of the Salento peninsula by means of the application of the GIS-integrated FREEWAT platform Claudia Branca, Università del Salento (Italy), 2018
- Hydrological and hydrogeological modeling of the Era river basin Andrea Mazzuoli, Università degli Studi di Firenze (Italy), 2018
- Saltwater Intrusion Modeling in Coastal Aquifers (Study Case: DKI Jakarta) Alan Wijaya, Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), 2018